First project activities
First communication of coordinator with all schools
Creation of Erasmus corner in all participants schools using material ,collected after research on the Internet (like map of Europe, flags of the participant countries, pictures with landscapes .etc.)
1. Creation of online map with the participant countries
2. Exchange information about educational systems and daily programmes of each participant school
3. Power point short presentations of all countries.
1.Children first games of " know each other "
2. Children and teachers introduce their selves via padlet
3.First contact of children with foreign languages
Children will learn to say the word : "Good morning" in the motherly language of all partners
4.Creation of “school museum” in every school with old things of past
1. "World Day of the Elderly" On the occasion of the "World Day of the Elderly" children in every school will prepare an event.(2nd of October ) and presents for their grandmothers and grandfathers
2. Children will paint and present their selves ,their friends their city and their country through posters and post cards ,making beautiful paintings and handicrafts. Exchanging of material and sending cards through post office .
3.. Familiarization by the computer :Children will try to paint theirselves via computer or make other paintings.
4.Exercise with computer.” Me and others” Children paintings via computer.
5. Writing the recipe of “Friendship” Children will express and write their feeling on the topic and create will create a poster.
6. Halloween time! Some countries celebrate this, some others not. So children will prepare their work to show how their celebrate Halloween in their country.
7.Children present autumn songs in their motherly language!
Children will learn the traditional way to make home made sweets and marmalades by autumn fruits,with the help of their mothers and grandmothers
2.Exchange of recipes of marmalades or home made sweets
3.Creations by autumn fruits and nuts.
4.Traditional food recipes. Children will cook a traditional autumn food and parents will help us to gather traditional recipes of our locality. Creation of e book with title:“Traditional recipes of Europe”
5.From the ox and horses to the tractors!
Children will get know about the way of plowing and cultivation of the fieldsand they will compare it now and in the past.
Why we call it the tree of peace! Is growing up olive trees in all participant countries?
8.Myth of Athena and Poseidon about the name of ancient Athens, about the olive tree will be prepared and present by children of Greek school on twispace.Children of all schools will learn and paint the myth.
1.Christmas and tradition
How do we celebrate Christmas in our school ,in our home ,in our city and our country?
2. A Christmas bazaar will be held in every school We will gather toys and make presents for poor people of our city in the cooperation with local care organisations Parents will help us to make handmade toys also ,using various material.
3.Children 's grandmothers will be invited in our school and tell us stories and myths about Christmas.
4.Exchange of customs and traditions of every country about Christmas and New Year's Eve(teachers' work) Creation of e book with Christmas customs of all countries, illustrated by children.
5.Creation of e Christmas story illustrated by children in cooperation with their teachers
6.Children will prepare Christmas cards, will write their wishes, send them by post to all partners.
7. Christmas wishes in common padlet.
8.Creation of Christmas puzzles and games.
9.Creation of hand candles using natural or useless material ( learning in the same time about recycling) They will decorate gift bags for parents and guests at our Christmas celebration,using their imagination
10.Exchange of traditional Christmas songs via twinspace
11.Children will make traditional Christmas cookies by the help of their parents
12.Christmas "traditional recipes" with the cooperation by all partners
1.Winter has come! Children will present a puppet show or dramatization
2.Parents will help children to cook a winter traditional recipe.
4.Children will learn about wool and knitted clothings . How we can make them ? Grandmothers thet will be invite in our school show them how we can knit and what materials we will need ( knitting needles etc.)
5. Creation of a story with title : " The story of a wool sweater " . On line vote to choose the best story.
6."The art of loom" Visit to a folk museum to learn about the art of the loom and its use in the past and today or we will help children to make search in internet and find information. Trough these activities we can help children to understand a part of evolution of life and technology and why some things of the past not be used today.
1.Children of each school will learn the English song " Five little snowmen".
2."The evolution of heating " How people kept warm their houses during winter?
3.Creation of fireplace using the fantasy of children and voting the best work via web tool " tricider
4. Parents help children to cook a traditional recipe of another country in each school.
1. Welcome spring: Myths and customs about 1st of March in every participant country
2. The myth of Almont tree ,illustated by children
3. Exchanging of Carnival customs.
4. Let's an old photo to tell us its story! A good way to learn about the life in the past!
5.Presentation of life in old times. Children will bring old clothes, hats ,old tools and other things and they will present a theatrical play about the life in old times during an event to their parents.
6."Means of transportation and their evolution"
1.Children of each shool will learn to sing the English song " Spring has come"
2.Art as a part directly connected with our cultural heritage Little painters: Children will painting spring paintings by use of computer. Search in internet for big painters around of Europe of all times.
3.Easter activities!Painting eggs by ecological colors Children with the help of their parents will paint Easter eggs using different techniques and will decorate them using different material.
4.Exchange Easter customes of each country
5.Traditional Easter recipes. All countries will write and share represesative recipes of their locality. Creation of e book with "Traditional Easter recipes "
5."Easter cards around Europe" Children will prepare beautiful Easter cards and each school will send by post office (traditional way for the communication in old times) They will also learn about the job of postman.
6.Exchange of Easter wishes in common padlet .
1.Exchange events or customs for the "1st day of May" Almost in all Europe we celebrate this day.
2.On occasion of " Mother's day " children will give these pots as gifts to their mothers in an intercuriculum event that will be held in every school for this day.
3. Children will paint the tree of peace! We will discuss about peace and war and the disasters which bring a war to the humanity
4.Creation of event with title" Spring flowers around Europe"
5. Creation of e book "Traditional games around Europe" Children will learn and present three (3)of traditional games of their locality ,games which are not exist today
1.Customs or events for summer
2. Environment Day
3.Summer songs .Children will send their summer wishes to other children via twin space and will sing a summer song via Skype.
4.Summer school event!
5.Preparation activities for project exhibition. Exhibition will be held with project results, in each school and local level , open to the public. We will invite parents and other schools. This exhibition will be our first " Cultural week " that will be taken place every year the same period of time and for the years to come ,in all participants schools.
1. Project evaluation The questionnaires will shared to pupils, teachers ,other school staff, teachers from other schools and parents.
2. Dissemination activities